View Profile CraftedSpider

1 Movie Review

Why haven't I discovered this until now? This is hilarious!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks!

1 Game Review

This game was AMAZING! I have never played a game so fun! Although I kept on drowning, I still figured out how to play.

4 Audio Reviews

This song wasn't very bad at all. I enjoyed this piece a lot. Sounds a bit too empty in some parts that weren't empty in the original piece, so you could work on that. The chiptune sound doesn't sound very real either. I mean it has a chiptune feel to it, but it doesn't seem to use quite real chiptune instruments.

This song is definitely better than the previous song I reviewed from you. Although I usually dislike most dubstep (this song included) it is not difficult to imagine somebody who likes dubstep better than I do would find this pretty decent. Nice!

AleisterCampbell responds:

Thanks

This song wouldn't be as bad if it weren't for the instruments. The sine(?) wave sounds a bit boring, and the lead during the drops just sounds off. Not only that, but if there was secondary instruments and bass maybe this would be better. If only it had those and different instruments it would be good. Also, 3:26 had probably one of the worst instrument choices out of the whole song. The only good part in my opinion is 3:56 and onward. Improvement definitely can be made.

AleisterCampbell responds:

ok thanks for the review

I post more frequently on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/officialelectricpuppy

Male