Hopes & Dreams + Save the World Hopes & Dreams + Save the World

This song wasn't very bad at all. I enjoyed this piece a lot. Sounds a bit too empty in some parts that weren't empty in the original piece, so you could work on that. The chiptune sound doesn't sound very real either. I mean it has a chiptune feel to it, but it doesn't seem to use quite real chiptune instruments.

JrGAMERJams -- Round One JrGAMERJams -- Round One

First off, hey, I'm Yoshi77 on Scratch! Second, this song I enjoyed very much, and the only thing that kept me from a full 4/5 stars was the audio quality, but since this was probably made in Garageband or something you kind of had to. Also, you have a creative commons license? You have copyright? W H A T ? ! ? ! Well... Um... I don't mean to advertise but look at my latest song and ₘₐybₑ ₗₑₐᵥₑ ₐ ᵣₑᵥᵢₑw ₒₙ ᵢₜ

TheRealJrGAMER745 responds:

A: I used Music Maker Jam, B: The audio quality issue, I have no choice. C: I have creative commons because I don't want anyone stealing it. I may view your latest song.

cyborg VIP cyborg VIP

This song is definitely better than the previous song I reviewed from you. Although I usually dislike most dubstep (this song included) it is not difficult to imagine somebody who likes dubstep better than I do would find this pretty decent. Nice!

AleisterCampbell responds:

Thanks

major disaster major disaster

This song wouldn't be as bad if it weren't for the instruments. The sine(?) wave sounds a bit boring, and the lead during the drops just sounds off. Not only that, but if there was secondary instruments and bass maybe this would be better. If only it had those and different instruments it would be good. Also, 3:26 had probably one of the worst instrument choices out of the whole song. The only good part in my opinion is 3:56 and onward. Improvement definitely can be made.

AleisterCampbell responds:

ok thanks for the review

Revolution Revolution

I enjoyed listening to this song very much! The problem is that somewhere during the drops there are sounds that just don't really sound right, but that's maybe just me disliking most dubstep drops (melodic dubstep I like tho, also this isn't dubstep so idk why i made that comment). Funny enough, when transferring from Bosca Ceoil to LMMS, I decided I was going to remake that unfinished song I made in Bosca Ceoil called Revolution. When I remade it, I made it Progressive House. This is probably the biggest coincidence that I've ever seen in action. Lol. Anyways, I mostly like the song, and I can tell you that you have a pretty good future. I got kicked off the computer before I could upload it to here and Soundcloud (I'm electricPuppy over there BTW, and the one with a black and white icon, I came up with that name before realizing there was an existing user called that). If you want to hear it, check tomorrow. Wait. I think this is the longest review I have ever made. Oops! You didn't actually have to read all that, but I hope you got the idea.

Derio97 responds:

Thanks for the review! Glad you liked it, check out my latest song "Extinction" if you want.

Fractal Fractal

This song is incredible! The instrument choice is great, the melody is catchy, everything that a good song needs. It may get repetitive after a while, and the drums are a bit loud (that may just be me tho) but it's still great! Also I am really upset because I just got the idea for a track by the same name (but plural) after looking at a ton of mandelbulb zooms. Darn. Oh well! That doesn't change this tracks awesomeness anyways.

8-Bit Death Moon 8-Bit Death Moon

Sorry, but I'm not so sure if I'm a big fan of this. this is literally just an MIDI put through GXSCC, which is actually not true 8-bit, and the percussion's not strong enough. For the future, how about you get a copy of FL Studio (I don't have it, I use a free program call Bosca Ceoil, which I don't exactly recommend, it sounds a little bit weird) and transcribe music that way instead? To sum it up: I like your concept. I just think you'll be better off not using GXSCC. Also, your comment you made on musescore.com. I think you should ask instead of going straight to the "thank you for letting me use this kthxbye".

8-bit music 8-bit music

I actually love this! At first this title was pretty deceiving, as it wasn't capitalized. As long as this song wasn't stolen, I'd say this is one of the best songs I've heard on the audio portal. Thumbs up!

cristopherMUSIC responds:

thanks!!!

Undertale - Death by Glamour (Sonic 3 Version) Undertale - Death by Glamour (Sonic 3 Version)

Speeding around in the... UNDERGROUND??? You well made this, you must have worked hard on this. I'll give this a four, because this sounds JUST like a song from Sonic 3. Good job.

JK-FlipFlop responds:

Funny you mention Sonic 3, that's the sound driver I used to make this. Thank you for your review.