B 2016 B 2016

This game was AMAZING! I have never played a game so fun! Although I kept on drowning, I still figured out how to play.

JrGAMERJams -- Round One JrGAMERJams -- Round One

First off, hey, I'm Yoshi77 on Scratch! Second, this song I enjoyed very much, and the only thing that kept me from a full 4/5 stars was the audio quality, but since this was probably made in Garageband or something you kind of had to. Also, you have a creative commons license? You have copyright? W H A T ? ! ? ! Well... Um... I don't mean to advertise but look at my latest song and ₘₐybₑ ₗₑₐᵥₑ ₐ ᵣₑᵥᵢₑw ₒₙ ᵢₜ

TheRealJrGAMER745 responds:

A: I used Music Maker Jam, B: The audio quality issue, I have no choice. C: I have creative commons because I don't want anyone stealing it. I may view your latest song.

cyborg VIP cyborg VIP

This song is definitely better than the previous song I reviewed from you. Although I usually dislike most dubstep (this song included) it is not difficult to imagine somebody who likes dubstep better than I do would find this pretty decent. Nice!

AleisterCampbell responds:

Thanks

major disaster major disaster

This song wouldn't be as bad if it weren't for the instruments. The sine(?) wave sounds a bit boring, and the lead during the drops just sounds off. Not only that, but if there was secondary instruments and bass maybe this would be better. If only it had those and different instruments it would be good. Also, 3:26 had probably one of the worst instrument choices out of the whole song. The only good part in my opinion is 3:56 and onward. Improvement definitely can be made.

AleisterCampbell responds:

ok thanks for the review