B 2016 B 2016

This game was AMAZING! I have never played a game so fun! Although I kept on drowning, I still figured out how to play.

Hopes & Dreams + Save the World Hopes & Dreams + Save the World

This song wasn't very bad at all. I enjoyed this piece a lot. Sounds a bit too empty in some parts that weren't empty in the original piece, so you could work on that. The chiptune sound doesn't sound very real either. I mean it has a chiptune feel to it, but it doesn't seem to use quite real chiptune instruments.

JrGAMERJams -- Round One JrGAMERJams -- Round One

First off, hey, I'm Yoshi77 on Scratch! Second, this song I enjoyed very much, and the only thing that kept me from a full 4/5 stars was the audio quality, but since this was probably made in Garageband or something you kind of had to. Also, you have a creative commons license? You have copyright? W H A T ? ! ? ! Well... Um... I don't mean to advertise but look at my latest song and ₘₐybₑ ₗₑₐᵥₑ ₐ ᵣₑᵥᵢₑw ₒₙ ᵢₜ

TheRealJrGAMER745 responds:

A: I used Music Maker Jam, B: The audio quality issue, I have no choice. C: I have creative commons because I don't want anyone stealing it. I may view your latest song.

cyborg VIP cyborg VIP

This song is definitely better than the previous song I reviewed from you. Although I usually dislike most dubstep (this song included) it is not difficult to imagine somebody who likes dubstep better than I do would find this pretty decent. Nice!

AleisterCampbell responds: